If your mobility is limited and you are content in doing what you can, you are most welcome – notwithstanding the few steps of the vehicle.
Tour itineraries are left intentionally open as we chase the wildflowers to where they show the best for you to see.
All tours operate regardless of numbers.
$2630 per person
$380 single supplement
Departs September 10th, 2019
Tour cost covers all Travel, Meals and Accommodation, Entry Fees, Morning Teas
DAY 1: PERTH to DONGARA
- Mt leusuer for its unique form of the Southern Cross flower only found here.
- Eneabba hopefullt for a sprinkling of verticordia and isopogons.
DAY 2: DONGARA to KALBARRI
- Geraldton and an overview of this lovely city.
- Port Gregory and maybe a special surprise for you
- Coastal cliffs
DAY 3: KALBARRI to MULLEWA
- Kalbarri and its river gorges.
- Kalbarri National Park.
- These areas are better known for their display of the beautiful Drumondii everlastings.
DAY 4: MULLEWA to DALWALLINU
- Coalseam Park
- And hopefully the elusive wreath flower and some tinsel flowers thrown in for good measure.
DAY 5: DALWALLINU TO PERTH
- Wongan Hills
- New Norcia for a brief visit